Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500x \\ 1000x \\ 2 \\ v62

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A rant about app's...

Go down 
+3
Skittlez
Difference
Curtis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Curtis

Curtis

A rant about app's... Empty
PostSubject: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:31 pm

I don't mean to sound like a dick but, If you have just joined the server...
Don't even fucking apply, I've seen too many people say "I'm familiar with the server, really cool stuff and friendly people" when they HAVEN'T even played the server yet. Another thing, READ THE FORMAT STICKY, We have a couple requirements. Not asking that much out of you guys.
If you actually want a good chance, stick around with us for awhile.
We're not going to recruit some random person that doesn't have patience and just wants to be a GM without knowing ANYTHING about what their trying to get into.

If you actually took the time to read this and understand my point, Thank you. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://teenstory.jimdo.com/
Difference

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:11 am

I'm not really sure if i should post it here or suggestions, but you should make topics posted in the applications open to only moderators and admins. For example, someone posts an application but only moderators and admins have the right to reply to the topic. This prevents spamming which if i am not wrong against the forum rules as there is already a spamming thread.
Back to top Go down
Skittlez

Skittlez

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 pm

total agree with curtis, whats the point of beeing a GM of a place that you not even know...
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:51 pm

YEAHHH Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://teenstory.forumotion.com
Xassissian

Xassissian

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:10 pm

what about devs? o-o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xassissian
Hiroz719

Hiroz719

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:48 pm

uh oh...maybe ill apply next week o-o
Back to top Go down
BlueBudge

BlueBudge

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:34 am

i doubt that a week after joining would get you a GM spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A rant about app's...   A rant about app's... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A rant about app's...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: