Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500x \\ 1000x \\ 2 \\ v62

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide On Etiquette.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baka

Baka

Guide On Etiquette. Empty
PostSubject: Guide On Etiquette.   Guide On Etiquette. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Okay, This is something that i've put off for wayyyy to long.
People should respect other people. If you read this through, thank you, and i ask you follow these <3
*Section 1:Jump Quests*
-If you have a cash cape that shines, or is like the wings, please take it off, it is annoying everyone, and making it harder for them to jump correctly.
-Don't even think of riding a mount. That should be obvious that it won't work, especially because it doesn't help your speed at all during a jq.
-Don't camp, That pisses everyone off, Leave the area or go away from the jumping stones or platforms if you wish to sit and talk with friends.
-Don't talk, unless its something that is going to help other people, or when you're off to the side. DON'T TALK ESPECIALLY WHILE CAMPING. THIS MAKES A JQ ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. Don't camp, like i said a minute ago.
*Section Two: All around Etiquette.*
-Be nice to people. Don't get angry at them if they're angry at you, That's just fuel for the fire, Meaning that it'll make them more angry, and you more angry, so on so forth.
-Don't cuss at people. Though they may make you angry, just ignore them. If they get too annoying, just leave the area.
-Don't cause problems. 'Nuff Said.
-Don't hack, though this should be obvious.
WOO thats the end so far. Comment if there's anything you think i should add.
Back to top Go down
Sour

Sour

PostSubject: Re: Guide On Etiquette.   Guide On Etiquette. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 pm

Nice guide you nib Smile
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Guide On Etiquette.   Guide On Etiquette. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Thanked you, kind sire. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide On Etiquette.   Guide On Etiquette. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide On Etiquette.
Page 1 of 1