Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500x \\ 1000x \\ 2 \\ v62

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*

Go down 
+13
gamerpro14
~Cyanide~
Menno
Emma
Curtis
Hiroz719
Josh
VampireYumi
shou75
Baka
Kyle
x3Bubbz
Vurt
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vurt

Vurt

Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Empty
PostSubject: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Name: Nick.
Timezone: East Coast USA, Ohio to be exact.
User name: Vurt

How long have you been around?

In Game: 7 - 10 days. Forums: 5 days.

Why do you want to be a staff member?

The fact that this server is the first and ONLY MapleStory Private server that has kept my interest for more then an hour or two is one reason. I'd like to be a part of the staff so I can help it grow. I've already recommended this server to about 10 friends in real life.

What makes you so unique?

I'm not like everyone else for starters. I've gone through a lot of crap in my past that have shaped me into what I am now, but we won't rant on about that for hours. I try my hardest to use correct grammar and spelling. Also unlike most of these applications, I'm not applying for GM, but rather for intern.

What made you apply for this server and not another?

As I said in my "Why do you want to be..." this is the only server I've had interest in for more then an hour or two. In the past few days I'd have to say I've put in maybe... 20+ hours of gameplay? And I even stayed up all night just playing. I like the staff and the players. I want to help the server grow and reach the top 10!

If you saw another gm giving out free rare items what would you do?

I'd screen shot the conversation and ask the GM why they're giving out items, one on one. If they deny it, I'd report to another GM, if not Alex himself.

If you saw a hacker what would yo do?

Screen shot how they're hacking, post it on the forums and await a reply. Or go to a GM and bring them to the area that the hacker is in.

If your best friend asked you for items would you give it to him/her?

I wouldn't give them the item no matter what they do / how they ask. Its against the rules.

Do you think your going to be accepted? Why or why not?

At this point in time, I'm more optimistic about my application. I'd have to say I might have a good chance at getting Intern position.

Can you code/Gfx/Animate? If so show your work.

No I can't code or do any of that, but if it helps I'm learning C++ and other forms of coding in the near future.

Anything else you would like to say about your self...

Not really, I could go on for hours about stupid stuff that won't effect anything...

Oh, a few things I'd like to say. My anger can get the best of me, but I won't use that as a reason to ban people or report people. I stand for what I believe in annnnnnnd I love this server :3

Thank you for reading <3

Last edited by Vurt on Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it easier to read now.)
Back to top Go down
x3Bubbz

x3Bubbz

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:07 pm

I RECCOMEND NICK
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:12 pm

Sorry i would so recomend you buddy but we need 70 posts Sad GL!
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 pm

i recommend you...HEY...HEY LOOK!
THIS IS MY 70TH POST. OMFG
do i count as 2 because i have 70 posts, and am a staff member? ;D
rofl jk
Back to top Go down
shou75

shou75

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:37 pm

lol you are like everyone else since we have all been through crap and we/at least half of all of us think were not like everybody else.

so you are no longer labeled with the title"Special"
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Shou, you're talking about the guy, and you don't even know him. DOn't be an ass to people for no reason
Back to top Go down
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:39 pm

shou75 wrote:
lol you are like everyone else since we have all been through crap and we/at least half of all of us think were not like everybody else.

so you are no longer labeled with the title"Special"

Everyone else is different and goes through different experiences. I was never labeled "special." Labels are for soup cans. Not people. Grow up. Maybe next time, ASK me what I've been through before you comment. That comment was just ignorant.

Last edited by Vurt on Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gramatical error :3)
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm

I so agree with you, ;o
Back to top Go down
VampireYumi

VampireYumi

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:11 pm

I don't have anything against you, Nick. :3 I think you're gonna be a good intern <3. Glux Very Happy

And btw. Shou, don't be a jerk to others, seriously. Not trying to make this sound ghey or anything, but everyones special. Ew that did sound ghey. O_o So newayz, why don't you go rant somewhere else instead of trying to make yourself feel better. Visit this website->Nolife.com. Sign up for free and get a bj while you're at it. lol

-Cat
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:06 pm

I recommend Nick, he would make a great addition to the TeenStory big family Very Happy. I actually have 70 posts, Well now 71 unlike most people. Good luck buddy! You have two recommendations Smile!
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 pm

yes, shou don't be a jerk. At least give him a chance and say something nice.
Back to top Go down
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Thank you Josh :]
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 pm

yeah, shou, You ignoramus... ROFL
Back to top Go down
Hiroz719

Hiroz719

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 am

i have no idea whats with Shou, but i would sooooo recommend Nick, but i cant cuz i dun have over 70 posts D: g'luck though Nick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:21 pm

I think its "Everyone hates Shou-day" today. xD
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Yearrr
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Yurp.
can i double vote?Rofl
Back to top Go down
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Lol xD That'd be epic if you could xD
Back to top Go down
Baka

Baka

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm

ikr. <3
Back to top Go down
Curtis

Curtis

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 pm

The "Labels are for soup cans." made me fucking rofl, I dunno why. Anywho, you're a pretty cool guy and yeah but i'm not into the 'recommendation' thing. It's still pretty much up to Alex but hey, you're a shoe in bud.
Back to top Go down
http://teenstory.jimdo.com/
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks Curtis :] Hopefully I get accepted, if not, there's always a next time.
Back to top Go down
x3Bubbz

x3Bubbz

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

MUST-GET-50-MORE-POSTS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Lol Shadow! Razz
Back to top Go down
Emma

Emma

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:06 pm

I would totally reccomend.
But i haz 30 more to go.
</3

So i just support.

GO SON! <3
Back to top Go down
Vurt

Vurt

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

Thank you to everyone for the support.

Thanks Emma / mommy! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*   Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vurt / Nick's Intern App. *Final Update*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Applications-
Jump to: