Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1500x \\ 1000x \\ 2 \\ v62

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyle's forum moderator app.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Kyle

Kyle's forum moderator app. Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's forum moderator app.   Kyle's forum moderator app. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:43 am

Name: Kyle

Hours online each day: I am sometimes online 4 hours a day sometimes if I'm not doing anything.

Do you have past experience as a forum moderator?: No i do not.

What would be your duties as a forum moderator?: I would read them every few hours, and help people with the problem and look out for spammer that do random messages just to get their post count up.

Why should we hire you?: I already check the forums daily as it is, so why not be able to help them even more and keep the spammers out.

What is your greatest weakness/Strength?: My greatest strength is that i can be fun. My greatest weakness is probably being on the forums chat as well as the xat chat, I'm more in the xat then the forums chat.

Where do you live,born, and your ethnicity.: I live in Michigan, I was born April 24th 1997, and I'm white,Irish, and German

Describe what you would do in a 200 worded paragraph in readable english: I would say, yes my grammar may not be the best in the world, and grammar isn't everything so please stop bothering me. If you want i will try to get better grammar. (My Grammar is pretty good, just I'm not the best speller in the world. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's forum moderator app.   Kyle's forum moderator app. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:57 am

Lmao the last question states:

In a 200 worded paragraph in readable english Describe what you would do in the following situation :
You log on, and some guy starts criticizing you and using vulgar language towards you.
Your extremely pissed off at him & you know you can't be rude...

Are you a fast learner?
Because i need an experienced Forum moderator =P
Also you get to choose only one, Intern w/ benefits around the forum area on the major threads. Or a Forum moderator with benefits
Back to top Go down
https://teenstory.forumotion.com
Kyle

Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's forum moderator app.   Kyle's forum moderator app. Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:12 am

ehh... don't feel like doing that so i guess im not becoming one ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle's forum moderator app.   Kyle's forum moderator app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle's forum moderator app.
Page 1 of 1